Website StaffSource, Inc.
Customer Service and Sales support
Provide timely and accurate order processing, aftermarket billing, and customer support for locally processed sales and service transactions. Advanced MS Excel required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter, track, and schedule deliveries
- Ensure that all order and contract paperwork is in compliance
- Set-up and maintain all master data records for customers
- Review and pre-edit orders to be submitted
- Set-up maintenance contracts for assigned customers
- Respond to customer inquires
- Assist Branch personnel with Administrative issues
- Perform general office support functions as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or higher educational degree required
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high stress environment
- Experience with SAP or demonstrated experience to learn SAP or similar systems
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and drug screen
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.