Property and Casualty Brokerage firm expanding their team in the Atlanta area!
Opportunities in Buckhead!
Excellent opportunity to stabilize and grow with a multi-state organization!
The current open position will provide advanced clerical and administrative support to Brokers, Marketing Specialists and Associates.
Some Daily Responsibilities:
- Preparation of quotes, cover notes, binders, certificates, policies and tax filings
- Process and distribute mail; Checks and verifies for accuracy all completed documents
- Verifies underlying documentation; Understands the suspense and renewal systems, clearing of accounts and invoicing
- Administration and coordination of internal processing and servicing of clients’ needs
- Reviews audits for accuracy; Set up files and type correspondence as required
- Two to three years experience in similar position – Insurance experience helpful!
- Well developed oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance industry
- Knowledge of computer software packages, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of office procedures, practices and equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend written information
- Ability to work under stress and time constraints
- Verbal and written communication skills and strong organization skills
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and drug screen
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.