Website StaffSource, Inc.
Property and Casualty Brokerage firm expanding their team in the Atlanta area!
Opportunities in Buckhead!
Excellent opportunity to stabilize and grow with a multi-state organization!
The current open position will provide advanced clerical and administrative support to Brokers, Marketing Specialists and Associates.
Some Daily Responsibilities:
- Preparation of quotes, cover notes, binders, certificates, policies and tax filings
- Process and distribute mail; Checks and verifies for accuracy all completed documents
- Verifies underlying documentation; Understands the suspense and renewal systems, clearing of accounts and invoicing
- Administration and coordination of internal processing and servicing of clients’ needs
- Reviews audits for accuracy; Set up files and type correspondence as required
- Two to three years experience in similar position – Insurance experience helpful!
- Well developed oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance industry
- Knowledge of computer software packages, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of office procedures, practices and equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend written information
- Ability to work under stress and time constraints
- Verbal and written communication skills and strong organization skills
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and drug screen
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org