Fantastic opportunity in North Alpharetta, near Northpoint Mall
- Reducing assigned account receivables (AR) with emphasis on accounts that are over 90 days due.
- Work aged accounts on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor and document accounts to track trends, follow-up and payments.
- Correct insurance rejections/denials and refile claims.
- Review accounts prior to scheduled transfer to the external collection agency.
- Assist with phone based customer support as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years in a physician billing environment.
- AR experience and knowledge of medical billing procedures.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills at an intermediate level.
- Good math aptitude and the ability to work accurately with numbers.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of billing transactions and processes.