Website StaffSource, Inc.
Fantastice company headquartered in Roswell, GA, seeking Front Desk-Administrator to join their growing team. Upscale professional office environment. Long term Contract or Temp to Perm!
- Warmly greet clients at the front desk, be engaging and offer refreshments
- Answer phones and transfer to the correct contacts
- Review activity report with the advisors, choosing high priority clients/prospects to schedule appointments; the goal is 20 or more appointments per week
- Manage conference room scheduling
- Close out advisor appointments and schedule next actions
- Confirm next day’s appointments by email/phone
- Receive and distribute all mail, FedEx, UPS and general deliveries
- Serve as point-of-contact with Building Maintenance for any office servicing needs
- Coordinate maintenance on the office equipment with vendors as needed
- Order and maintain office supplies and work room
- Maintain and stock breakroom, reception area and conference rooms with refreshments
- Help with event planning and make arrangements for hospitality services for in-office meetings
- Work on special projects
- Send client gifts as requested by advisors
- Assist with branch compliance files
- Help coordinate technology needs of the branch
- A minimum of one-two years of front office experience
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills
- Energetic, outgoing personality while interacting with guests and team members
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and drug screen
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to Resumes@ssiatlanta.com