Website StaffSource, inc.
Fantastic Opportunity with market leader in the Insurance Industry. Great location in Piedmont Center Buckhead. Long term contract/Temp to Perm
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Credentialing Specialist provides technical support for the company underwriting operations. Performs various duties including but not limited to; responding to internal and external credentialing requests; preparing documents and delivering to internal and external customers in a prompt and timely manner; providing assistance and support to physicians, agents, facilities, credentialing verification services, etc. with questions surrounding the claims history letter process.
Complete all requests for claims history letters and deliver via mail, fax or electronic mail within the expected and established timeframe
- Answer all incoming phone calls regarding claims history letters and credentialing requests
- Determine proper routing of calls and transfer calls as appropriate (if applicable)
- Explain process for caller to obtain claims history letters
- Print and prepare monthly reports for Accounting as well as assist in the monthly billing process by identifying prepays, self-requests, duplicate reports, etc.
- Manage documents and credentialing files in accordance with established guidelines through effective use of the ImageRight system
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external clients (physicians, agents, facilities, credentialing verification services, etc.) via telephone or electronic mail in accordance with established standards
- Conduct an open, friendly, helpful and professional attitude at all times
- Develop effective working relationships with all team members
- Complete additional administrative duties and other projects as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- One-year insurance customer service experience preferred but related experience acceptable
- Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft office programs
- Must possess excellent organization skills as well as, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop proficiency with the AS400 policy processing system
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with company personnel and customers, exhibit technically competence and good judgment
- High school diploma required
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and drug screen
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com