Website StaffSource, Inc.
Medical Device company located in Kennesaw seeking motivated Customer Service Pro with EDI experience. Great location close to I-75 and Town Center Mall.
The EDI / Customer Care Rep will be responsible for the National Account communications systems utilizing EDI. This is a hands-on role requiring experience in technical support for EDI related systems. Activities include system support, setup, programming, and configuration. In addition, the successful candidate will oversee the timely process of daily EDI transactions.
- Monitor EDI transmissions
- Understand vendor guidelines (shipping, packing, etc.) Provide and process information in response to orders, inquiries, and concerns
- Responsible for accurate data entry of incoming orders
- Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of Products, Policies and Programs
- Research and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries, complaints, and data entry errors for possible solutions
Must be Very comfortable with technology, MS Office (Outlook/Excel) with the ability to work within Website based Portals with clients to track and upload and follow up on bulk orders. Not a phone based role but will help when needed so needs to be a team player and service oriented. Will help troubleshoot tech issues with ordering (Big Box high volume orders) Needs to be patient and flexible.
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and drug screen
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com