Website StaffSource, Inc.
Industry leader based in Marietta seeking experienced Insurance professional for great opportunity. Great location, free parking and work from home days!! Immediate opportunity.
- Set up files
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to obtain and provide information to support operational functions.
- Regulatory reporting
- Ensure data integrity is maintained with all documentation
- Creation and distribution of all correspondence to policyholders and internal business partners
- Maintaining policy and claim file communication in multiple software systems
- Accounting Administrative Assistant:
- Supports the accounting, claims and management team with the day to day administrative and accounting responsibilities. Preparing reports, maintaining databases, and assisting in the basic bookkeeping and claims duties for the company.
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Managing and posting day-to-day accounting transactions
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable Management
- Accounts Payable Management
- Assist the claims department with daily processing and handling of claims
- 3-5 years experience. (Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred)
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills and ability to navigate multiple systems applications.
- Experience in underwriting, legal, claim, P&C Insurance or medical environment
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting and Financial Principles
- Ability to evaluate and properly handle confidential information
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and drug screen
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org