Property and Casualty Brokerage firm expanding their team in the Atlanta area! Great location in the Buckhead area. Opportunity for advancement and permanent employment!
- Work with clients, and internal partners to ensure claims are resolved in a prompt, fair and courteous way.
- Explain policy coverage to clients and third parties.
- Gather evidence and document facts relating to claims.
- Determine the value of damaged items.
- Negotiate settlements with clients or third parties.
- A four-year degree in a business-related field or equivalent business-related experience
- Prefer two years customer service experience
- Strong analytical, computer and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Knowledge of insurance industry
- Knowledge of computer software packages, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of office procedures, practices and equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend written information
- Ability to work under stress and time constraints
- Verbal and written communication skills and strong organization skills
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and drug screen
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org