Website StaffSource, Inc.
Fantastic opportunity for an Accounting Associate in Kennesaw, GA.
The individual in this role will perform data entry, prepare freight payment disbursement batches to be submitted to Corporate office for release, and ensure timely and accurate set up of new carriers in multiple operating systems. Other responsibilities include contacting Carriers to verify new ACH set up information and interacting with the Carrier payables group to resolve payment issues.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Accurate data entry skills and ability to be attentive to detail.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing clerical support in an accounting function is desirable.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Great Plains accounting software is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially strong Excel skills including ability to use Vlookup function and Pivot Tables.
• Basic knowledge of General Accounting Principles is helpful.
• Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com