Accounts Receivable-Cash Applications
Accounting / Finance
2 - 5 Years
$18.00-$20.00 per hour
Temp to Hire and Contract Opportunities
This position is NOT collections. Must have experience working in a commercial Accounts Receivable-Cash applications environment. Heavy client contact.
- Review bank statements, apply daily payments to customer accounts.
- Investigate out of balance deposits to determine appropriate distribution of payments.
- Maintain accurate and organized files of payments and cash reconciliations.
- Collaborate with AR collectors to ensure cash is properly deposited on customer accounts.
- The candidate must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and have the flexibility to handle high transaction volume.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and drug screen
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age,
Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the
Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.