Great opportunity with established firm in upscale Buckhead location.
Contract or potential Contract to hire for ideal candidate
The Executive Assistant provides administrative and operational support. As the primary point of contact, the Executive Assistant will exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, balance multiple priorities and handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures that schedules are followed and respected.
- Works closely and effectively to keep executives well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant directly supporting senior management
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) strongly preferred
- Advanced MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced-level written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with systems for expense reporting, travel, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and drug screen
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age,
Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the
Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.